Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Detox Day 2 of 21

So my day was slightly derailed this morning, which in turn has sort of set us up for a crazy day today.

We slept until 9am this morning (which is usually a good thing) and my precious angel needed to have blood drawn today and the lab closes at 11, resulting in a very rushed shower and get out morning.

Needless to say, we are behind on water consumption today and since we skipped breakfast and snack, with a late lunch to boot...we are hungry today!

Here is the break down:

80 oz water total

Breakfast...no

Snack...no

Lunch
5 slices fresh roasted turkey with tomato in a lettuce wrap
Sliced carrots with spinach artichoke hummus
Banana

Snack
Grapes
Coconut milk hot chocolate (not the best or worst thing I've ever had, but I needed a hot drink and I WANTED chocolate!)

Dinner

Quinoa stir fry with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onion, green beans, mushrooms, and 1/2 a chicken breast

Snack

1 scoop of Chocolate Almond Milk ice cream....yes I needed more chocolate!

Note: this stuff was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment