As some of you may know, my husband got laid off a year ago this month. While it has been a financial struggle, the benefit of having my husband home as our daughter experiences her first year of life has been a tremendous blessing.
This week my daughter and I have gotten a small taste of what it will be like when daddy goes back to work.
Most would say it is nice to have another set of hands with a small child at home, and while that is nice, the truth is I am going to miss my husband when he finds full time employment.
I enjoy spending all day, every day with him. Most of our friends joke that they don't know how we do it, but we both feel it is harder to be apart.
We have been living together for 13 years this December, married 6 of those years. Since we first met, we have been inseparable. In fact, our first date lasted 4 days! From the minute we seen each other for the first time we were hooked.
He is my best friend, a great husband, the best father that I could have ever asked for, and a honest, genuine person. I pray that he finds full time employment that will support our family so that we may get ahead in life, but honestly I'd rather win the lotto so we can continue to spend every minute together. It is in his company that I feel most secure and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment